TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Rules and Regulations are effective as of 1 September 2021 and define the manner of functioning of the Online Shop under the name ADMOR located at the Internet address www.admor.co and the conditions of its use.
The Regulations define the rights and obligations of the Shop's Customers, as well as the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Administrator as the entity managing and operating the Shop.Every potential Customer is obliged to familiarise himself/herself with the content of the Regulations and may undertake further actions only after prior consent and acceptance of all its provisions.
The administrator of the ADMOR online shop (admor.co) is the company:
SWEGRO Sp. z o.o.
ul. ALEJA JANA PAWŁA II, nr 43A, lok. 37B
The company is entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS no.: 919149, share capital: PLN 5,000 (five thousand PLN) fully paid up).
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The provisions of these Rules and Regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Rules and Regulations") apply to all agreements for the sale and delivery of goods concluded with ADMOR via the online shop www.admor.co (hereinafter referred to as "Store"), regardless of the means of distance communication used in a given case, serving to contact or conclude agreements between consumers and businesses without the physical presence of the parties to the contract.
2. The Rules and Regulations are addressed to all registered and unregistered users of the Store (hereinafter referred to as "Customers") and sets out the principles for the registration and use of an account in the shop, the principles for electronic reservation of products available in the offer of the shop, placing orders in the shop and the principles for the conclusion of Sales Agreements.
3. A prerequisite for the use of the Store and placing orders is familiarization with and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The customer can place an order without having to permanently register his or her data in the database of the Store, provided that he or she is familiar with and accepts the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
II. PLACING AN ORDER
1. The shop sells goods exclusively via the Internet.
2. The shop accepts orders placed online 24 hours a day, every day of the week . Orders are accepted on the website www.admor.co.
3. To place an order, you need to select products from the available range of Shop, size and quantity by "adding" them to the shopping cart.
4. All prices are given in PLN/EUR and include VAT. The price given next to each product is binding from the moment the customer places an order (and confirms it) and is not subject to change even if the prices of products in the Store increase.
5. Until the moment of confirming the selection of ordered products with the "Go to checkout" button, the Customer has the possibility of making changes and modifications to the products in the order.
6. After approving the ordered products, the Customer is obliged to provide his/her contact details (applies to non-registered Customers), delivery method and payment method.
7. Shipping costs may be added to the order, which will be specified during the ordering process.
8. Sending an order by the Customer (confirming with the "Place order" button) constitutes the Customer's offer to conclude a sales agreement in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. In the case of non-registered Customers, in order to place an order it is necessary to first read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
9. The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods: BLIK payment, payment card, electronic transfer through the external payment system imoje, operated by the company ING Bank Śląski S.A. based in Katowice
10. After placing an order, the Customer receives by e-mail information about its acceptance, which constitutes confirmation of the conclusion of the contract of sale.
11. The Store issues a VAT invoice for each order
III. ORDER PROCESSING
1. Delivery of goods is carried out in the manner selected by the Customer and specified in the order.
2. The store is obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer within a maximum of 20 days from the date of confirmation of the order or within any other period specified on the product sheet.
3. In case of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the customer will be immediately informed about the status of the order and decide on the method of its implementation (partial implementation, extension of the waiting time, cancellation of the entire order).
4. In case of circumstances preventing the execution of the order placed, the Store reserves the right to suspend its execution, and about the situation undertakes to immediately notify the customer.
5. If the customer decides to cancel the order, and has previously made a payment, an automatic refund of this amount, including shipping costs, will be made within 14 days after the Store receives an email informing the customer of the cancellation of the order placed. On the other hand, in the case of the customer's decision regarding the partial processing of the order, the amount previously paid shall be credited towards the payment for the partially processed order, and the remaining surplus shall be automatically refunded within 14 days after the Store receives an email informing about the partial processing of the order.
6. If the customer does not receive the package will be charged 10 EUR to cover the cost of two shipments. The amount will be deducted from the amount of the return in the case of prepaid orders, and in the case of collection a letter will be issued with a call for payment.
IV. POSSIBILITY TO RETURN THE GOODS
1. The customer may withdraw from the concluded contract without giving any reason by sending a statement to this effect within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. The declaration may be made in writing or in the form of an e-mail sent to [email protected].
2. In the above-mentioned case the Customer is obliged to return the purchased goods immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. Return of the purchased goods shall be made to the address specified in the "Returns" tab.
3. A model statement of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance can be downloaded here.
4. in the event of effective withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered not concluded, and the buyer Customer is released from all obligations. If the return is made within the indicated period, the Store guarantees the return of the entire amount paid for the goods and shipping costs by transfer to the customer's account.
5. The customer shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods, including shipping costs.
6. Returned goods must not bear traces of use, must not be damaged, soiled or washed. The returned goods must be accompanied by the receipt received with the product.
1. Products offered in the Store are brand new and original.
2. The store as a seller shall be liable to the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code for non-compliance of the Goods purchased by that consumer, to the extent specified in the Act on Special Terms of Consumer Sales and Amendments to the Civil Code of 27 July 2002. Complaints can be filed by sending the goods back, together with a written description of the defect and proof of purchase, by registered mail to the address:
SWEGRO SP. Z O.O.
03-236 WARSAW, POLAND
3. The customer will receive information on the consideration of the complaint within 30 days from the date of receipt by the store of the letter containing the advertised goods. In case of positive consideration of a complaint made by mail, the Store will send to the Customer a full-value product within 14 days.
4. If the complaint is not accepted, the goods will be sent back with an opinion as to the unreasonableness of the complaint at the expense of the buyer.
1. Products in the shop may vary in size up to 4 cm +/-.
2. Upon receipt of the product, it should be washed on the left side according to the washing recipe.
3. Products with rhinestone embellishments should be washed by hand.
4. This website only shows visuals of products and may differ in shade, print size and position.
VII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act of March 2, 2000. On the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22 item 271).
2. Personal data is collected by the Store in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 26.08.2002. Providing personal and address data is tantamount to a voluntary consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes only by the Store.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONSE
1. The court of competent jurisdiction to resolve disputes is the court of local jurisdiction according to applicable law.
2. Polish law shall apply to the contract of sale of products in the store. The contract is concluded in the Polish language.
3. In accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133 po. 833) on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data of customers are stored in the data file of our company. Personal data is collected only for our needs and processed for the purpose of carrying out the statutory business activities of the company, conducting promotional and advertising campaigns, with compliance with the requirements of data security specified in the regulations on personal data protection.
4. The Administrator reserves the right to change the provisions of these Regulations in particularly justified cases, among others:
a) in order to adapt them to generally applicable laws,
b) in order to eliminate possible provisions that may violate the interests of Customers,
c) in connection with a change or expansion of the range of services and goods provided by the Store,
d) in connection with a change in the profile of business.
5. The changes referred to in paragraph 4 shall not be binding on Customers who have placed an order before the changes in the following terms and conditions, unless the changes result from mandatory provisions of law. The Customer will be notified of any change in the Terms and Conditions to the e-mail address indicated when placing the order.
6. If changes are made to the Terms and Conditions, the Store will immediately inform the Customers by publishing the unified text of the Terms and Conditions on www.admor.co and a notification sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. The Customer (applies to registered customers) must accept the changes if he/she wants to continue to use the services of the Store.
7. The Regulations shall come into force on the date of publication on the Store's website.
8. In the event of amendment or invalidation, as a result of a final court decision, of any of the provisions of these Regulations, the remaining provisions shall remain in force and bind the parties.