These regulations are valid from January 3, 2021 and define the functioning of the Online Store under the name ADMOR located at the internet address www.admor.co and the terms of its use.
The Regulations define the rights and obligations of the Store's Customers, as well as the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Administrator as the entity managing and running the Store.
Each potential customer is obliged to read the content of the Regulations and may take further steps only after prior consent and acceptance of all its provisions.
The owner of the Admor Online Store (www.admor.co) is the CLTH GROUP capital group operating under the company:
CLTH GROUP sp.z o.o.
Al. Grunwaldzka 56 lok. 202
NIP (tax identification number): 5842793328
mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Orders up to the number # 438282 are handled by the company:
WEARTON sp. Z o.o.
Al. Grunwaldzka 56 lok. 202
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The provisions of these regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") apply to all sales and delivery contracts concluded with ADMOR.co via the online store www.admor.co (hereinafter referred to as the "Store"), regardless of the means of distance communication used in a given case, used to contact or conclude contracts between consumers and enterprises without the physical presence of the parties to the contract.
2. The Regulations are addressed to all registered and unregistered users of the Store (hereinafter referred to as "Customers") and define the rules for registering and using the store account, rules for making electronic reservations of products available in the store's offer, placing orders in the store and the rules for concluding Sales Agreements.
3. A necessary condition to start using the Store and place orders is to read and accept these Regulations.
4. The customer may place an order without the need to permanently register his data in the Store's database, provided that he reads and accepts the provisions of these Regulations.
1. The store sells goods only via the Internet.
2. The Store accepts orders placed on-line 24 hours a day, all days of the week. Orders are accepted on the site www.admor.co.
3. To place an order, select products from the available Store's offer, sizes and quantities by "adding" them to the basket.
4. All prices are given in PLN and include VAT. The price given for each product is binding from the moment the customer places the order (and its confirmation) and does not change even in the event of an increase in the prices of products in the Store.
5. Until the selection of the ordered products is confirmed with the "Go to checkout" button, the Customer may make changes and modifications to the products in the order.
6. After approving the ordered products, the Customer is obliged to provide his contact details (for unregistered customers), delivery method and payment method.
7. Shipping costs may be added to the order, which are specified when placing the order.
8. Sending the order by the Customer (confirmation with the "Place an order" button) constitutes the Customer's offer to conclude a sales contract, in accordance with the Regulations. In the case of unregistered customers, it is necessary to read the Regulations and accept them beforehand.
9. The shop accepts the following payment methods: bank transfer, payment by debit / credit card.
10. After placing the order, the Customer receives information about its acceptance by e-mail, which confirms the conclusion of the sales contract.
11. The Store issues a VAT invoice for each order.
III. EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT
1. The goods are delivered in the manner chosen by the Customer and specified in the order.
2. The shop is obliged to deliver the shipment to the buyer within a maximum of 7 days from the date of order confirmation. If the seller does not deliver the order to the customer within this period, regardless of the reasons for the non-delivery on time, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. Upon receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the customer, the Store has 14 days to return the amount paid by the customer (including the amount for delivery).
3. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Customer will be immediately informed about the status of the order and decide on the method of its implementation (partial implementation, extension of the waiting time, cancellation of the entire order).
4. In the event of circumstances preventing the implementation of the order, the Store reserves the right to suspend its implementation, and undertakes to immediately notify the customer about the situation.
5. If the Customer decides to cancel the order, and has previously made the payment, the automatic refund of this amount together with shipping costs will be made within 14 days after the Store receives an e-mail informing about the cancellation of the order by the customer. However, in the event of a customer's decision to partially execute the order, the amount previously paid will be credited towards the payment for the partial order, and the remaining surplus will be automatically refunded within 14 days after the Store receives an e-mail informing about the partial fulfillment of the order.
IV. POSSIBILITY OF RETURN GOODS
1. The customer may withdraw from the concluded contract without giving a reason by sending a statement on this subject within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. The statement may be submitted in writing or in the form of an electronic message sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the case indicated above, the Customer is obliged to immediately return the purchased goods, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which he rescinded the contract. The purchased goods are returned to the following address:
CLTH GROUP sp.z o.o., Al. Grunwaldzka 56/202, 80-241 Gdańsk.
3. A model declaration of withdrawal from a distance contract can be downloaded here.
4. In the event of effective withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void and the buyer is released from all obligations. If the return is made within the indicated period, the Store guarantees the return of the entire amount paid for the goods and shipping costs by bank transfer to the customer's account.
5. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods, including shipping costs.
6. The returned goods cannot show signs of use, cannot be damaged, dirty or washed. The receipt received with the product must be attached to the returned goods.
1. Products offered in the Store are brand new and original.
2. The Store as a seller is liable to the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code for the non-compliance of the Goods purchased by this consumer, to the extent specified in the Act on specific terms of consumer sale and amendment of the Civil Code of July 27, 2002. Complaints may be submitted by mail by returning the goods together with a written description of the defect and proof of purchase, by registered mail to the following address: CLTH GROUP Sp. z o.o., Al. Grunwaldzka 56/202, 80-241 Gdańsk
3. The customer will receive information about the method of considering the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt by the shop of the letter containing the goods complained about. In the event of a positive response to the complaint submitted by post, the Store will send the customer a full-fledged product within 14 days.
4. If the complaint is not accepted, the goods will be sent back together with the opinion as to the unjustified complaint at the expense of the buyer.
VI. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22 item 271).
2. Personal data is collected by the Store in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 26, 2002. Providing personal and address data is tantamount to voluntary consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes only by the Store.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The court having jurisdiction to settle any disputes is the court having jurisdiction over the applicable regulations.
2. Polish law applies to the contract for the sale of products in the store. The contract is concluded in Polish.
3. In accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 833) on the protection of personal data, we would like to inform you that the personal data of our clients is stored in our company's data file. Personal data is collected only for our needs and processed in order to implement the company's statutory business activity, conduct promotional and advertising campaigns, in accordance with the data protection requirements specified in the provisions on the protection of personal data.
4. The Administrator reserves the right to change the provisions of these Regulations in particularly justified cases, including:
a) in order to adapt them to generally applicable law,
b) in order to eliminate any provisions that may violate the interests of customers,
c) in connection with a change or extension of the offer of services and goods provided by the Store,
d) due to a change in the business profile.
5. The changes referred to in par. 4 shall not be binding on customers who submitted an order before introducing changes to the following conditions, unless the changes result from mandatory provisions of law. The Customer will be notified of each change in the regulations to the e-mail address provided when placing the order.
6. In the event of changes to the Regulations, the Store will inform the Customers immediately by publishing a uniform text of the Regulations on the website www.admor.co and a notification sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. The customer (for registered customers) must accept the changes if he wants to continue using the Store's services.
7. The Regulations come into force on the day of their announcement on the Store's website.
8. In the event of a change or annulment, as a result of a final court decision, of any of the provisions of these Regulations, the remaining provisions shall remain in force and bind the parties.